2011年9月7日星期三

Tera Online Gold couldn't they have at least used the same colours

After the tour, COO Patrick Wyatt sat us down to revealTera Items their secret weapon in the fight against illegal RMT: the chronoscroll system. Alongside the event the team published a detailed description of this feature over on the official site, but here are the basics.

I personally found the changes remarkably subtle and in some cases I had trouble locating what was changed. I learned that nearly all of the Elin armors were updated in some way; all short skirts gained shorts underneath, some panties were changed to shorts, some skirts were made slightly longer, and most stomachs were covered. I feel that they are tasteful and preserve the spirit of the original armors. I'm so excited I was able to take pictures and share them with you all, so please, let me know what you think!

The second Elin cloth has an undershirt and shorts,Tera Online Gold couldn't they have at least used the same colours or design as the robe she is wearing? And I still don't see the issue with showing a tiny bit of "tummy" (there are ways to avoid more skin and still making it look tasteful). Oh and the last one (leather/plate newbie armor?) was "vandalized" in my opinion.



Related articles:   http://wowgold4you.bloggproffs.se/2011/09/05/buy-rs-gold-i-find-it-awesome-that-high-elves/

没有评论:

发表评论