2011年9月24日星期六

I whip Buy RS Gold around and yank his hood off

After 32 exciting excerpts, the Tera Gold sun has risen and set on Day 1 of Elleon's journal. This lore feature is published on Twitter in the form of individual tweets weaving a tale bit by bit each day. You can click here to read Lead Writer David Noonan's article on the origin of the feature and writing in bite-sized 140-character passages.

Heading to Velika for big meeting. Rumors like wildfire around campus. For once, they aren't about the war. First pegasus ride. Almost lost my lunch. But the colors...must see them to believe. Exhilarating, amazing ride. Welcome to Velika! Next stop: Collegium Arcane. Taking the long way--I think I'm being followed. Guy in a dark cloak. Maybe just nerves. He's gone now.

Mystery guy is gone. I'm relieved (obviously) but frustrated--I wish I'd gotten a better look at him. Who shadows me? Angry historians? Mystery guy is now ahead of me somehow--but how? Either I'm going crazy, or... In any case, this ends now. I'm going to confront him.

I walk past him, he ignores me, then I whip Buy RS Gold around and yank his hood off...and it's Kubel! But this isn't a prank; my brother isn't smiling. I grin from ear to ear, though. Anytime your brother comes back from the Argon front--alive!--it's a joyful day. "But why the hood, Kubel?""My return from the war is...controversial," Kubel says. "No time for controversy. We have a meeting to attend." Wait..."we" have a meeting?


Related articles:    http://cheapmaplestorymesos.blog.com/2011/09/22/singular-weapons-and-cheap-eden-gold-even-more-exceptional/   
http://safemaplestorymesos.blogdetik.com/2011/09/22/the-human-city-of-velika-dominates-the-rs-gold-southern-half-of-arun/

没有评论:

发表评论