2011年7月22日星期五

The Tera Gold in My Life


I never think of himself as a man of peace. I am a thief; this is me for their chosen profession. I must be in the identity in Tera Gold survive. And, to more and more strong survive, with what he thinks is right means to do for this.

So, I am often stealth with as Tera Gold Killing alone or in the bloody battle beaten dying relative as weaker enemy. I do so, completely is to prove his existence. With the enemy's blood to prove his ability- - - - - this is I used to comfort own incompetence way.

Because I was a thief, so I was often companion left out in the cold. No matter how you play than destructive super wizard, known as tanks can always resist the warrior, saving Nemesis paladin the priest or the druid. The reason that I and companion, but because they occasionally find I dine just. Not a thief, copy can do so. At least, they are like this think.

So, my vanity and desire are often not met, often encountered this kind of situation I became very angry with unceasingly. So I became very withdrawn, even very interesting things as long as you can do yourself whether a man pay any price can do can never be called on other people. But I still eager to get help. But the desire to get the more things seems to be the truth of life. So I also often tell myself-I don't belong to the alliance, the more do not belong to the tribe, I'm just a man, that's all.

But, in a league people see monster or tribe came for, I would not hesitate to blunt go up. In the past a just find the league one side body I would not hesitate to he reaches the bandage. In the big group of tribal people killing village of time I will also angrily unceasingly.

So, I was forced to admit Tera Items that you actually or members of the alliance. Suddenly, I take my own head and malicious cursed himself is confused eggs. Because of his own, and born is already a member of the alliance, which is always the fact that can't change.

However, I still like to walk alone. This is a not admit of loneliness.

没有评论:

发表评论